Quick-test 6900 psi hose, S.S. hose ends, 2 ft (61 cm) long
Microbore hoses that provide a very quick, low volume, high pressure way of connecting to any pressure instrumentation, hand pump, calibration source or device under test.
- Low volume reduces the pumping effort or compressed gas usage in pressure calibration
- No thread sealant required – connect to adapters without wrenches, thread sealant or thread tape
- Bubble tight connections to 6900 psi (475 bar) with no moving parts reduces maintenance to almost zero
- Hose is hard to break and very flexible
- Adapt from hose to virtually any device under test with only one connection
- Silver color dramatically reduces the effect that changing temperature has on pressure stability
- A corrosion resistant strain-relief on each hose end reduces wear and dramatically increases hose life
- Hose is excellent for inert gas applications (except Helium and Argon)
- Hose is pin-pricked for use in Natural Gas applications
- Made in U.S.A.
We Also Recommend