PTS Instruments began selling instrumentation to industries in Michigan and Ohio in 1988.
Over the years, we have become the first choice for all process control, testing, and calibration equipment needs. Technical support is backed by 20+ years of hands-on problem solving applications.
Some of the products we carry include but are not limited to:
- Air velocity and flow meters
- Calibration pumps
- Digital and analog gauges
- John King Chains
- Level switches
- Nitrogen sources for the calibration, high pressure, and low pressure pumps
- Pneumatic and hydraulic pumps
- Pressure gauges
- Temperature switches
PTS supplies products for various applications to the following industries:
- Chemical & Petrochemical Plants
- Commercial Facilities
- Food and Beverage
- Fume Hoods for Laboratories
- Gas Mixing for Scuba Diving
- Laboratory and Research
- Meat Processing Plants
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Oil & Gas
- Paper & Pulp Processing
- Power Plants
- Waste Water Treatment Facilities
A purchase from PTS Instruments means accuracy, reliability, and results.
Customer support and satisfaction is our first priority. Our dedicated sales professionals will answer your most challenging technical questions, and provide custom solutions for your business.
Contact us if you have any trouble purchasing equipment online. If a product is not available in our catalog, we are happy to complete custom orders.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our store. Please call or email us with any questions you have.