Self contained unit provides a precise nitrogen source for calibrating differential and static pressure instrumentation using an external pressure calibrator
- Proprietary pressure balanced fine adjustment piston allows for extremely precise, finger-tip control of pressure at 0.03 psi (2 mbar) or 3000 psi (210 bar) or any range in between.
- Easily refillable nitrogen cylinder holds enough gas for multiple calibrations
- Nylon bag to hold hose and fittings attached to inside of lid
- Includes storage compartment in control panel for pressure reference test gauge
- Low volume Quick-test hose, gauge adapter and process connection can be attached to NPAK without thread sealant or a wrench
- Made in USA
We Also Recommend